Where coaching and sport psychology meet
Empowering performers to make their own decisions with confidence, efficiency, and quality.
Take Control & Achieve Your Goal
Ferranti Empowerment is a company led by Amanda Ferranti, who is a Certified Mental Performance Consultant, licensed Soccer Coach, and former semi-professional soccer player. An advocate of mental skills training from personal experiences, Amanda understands the importance of emotional management and uses her innovation and unique knowledge-base specifically for youth populations. She is the author of a unique brain training workbook for performers and continually contributes to the growing literature on mental skills training and performance enhancement.
Improve Skills, Decision-Making, and Passion
Soccer training designed with a unique integrated methodology that helps develop confident players with a passion for the game.
Mental Skills Training
Improve Confidence in High Pressure Situations
Individualized mental skills training designed to develop self-regulation skills and long lasting routines for healthy emotion management and performance consistency.
M.A. Sport Psychology, CMPC
- Played D1 for Princeton Women’s Soccer
- Former semi-professional player
- Ivy League Champions and NCAA Final Four
- Competed in 5 National Championships
- Overcome 2 ACL reconstructions, one ending my career
- Consulting individuals 8 and up for over 10 years
- Coaching soccer players for over 20 years, ages 3 and older
- Adelphi Women’s Soccer Assistant Coach
- Associate Academy Soccer Coach in the Girls Academy League
- Girls Eastern New York ODP Head Coach
Own Who You Are
Brain Training Workbook
Did you know that the #1 fear of soccer players is losing possession of the ball? Many make the mistake of hiring a professional trainer, but don’t get to the core of the issue.
In addition to one-on-one and group sessions, Amanda has authored a unique brain training workbook that helps players establish a strong foundation of confidence at a low cost. In this workbook you will learn to:
- – Connect with your inner performer and build confidence
- – Take control of your performance and behaviors
- – Develop routines and set goals
- – Use breathing skills to calm down and fuel you with energy
Do you want to impact the game this season?